In KAUI, from where Timeline effectiveDate comes from?

Pereira

Jul 1, 2021, 2:43:13 PM7/1/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
I'm taking a look at an account timeline on KAUI and I'm wondering where this "effective date" column is fetched from?
From which table can I query to get it?

Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 15.41.40.png

stephane brossier

Jul 2, 2021, 7:01:42 PM7/2/21
to Pereira, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Most KB resources have an effective date which is a UTC date(time), and so what you see in the KAUI timeline is a transformation of this UTC date(time) into a local date using each Account TZ .