how to reproduce PAYMENT_SYSTEM_OFF as payment transaction state

Alexandr Balashov

Dec 9, 2021, 7:22:22 AM12/9/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
I saw PAYMENT_SYSTEM_OFF in Killbill lib on php.
https://snipboard.io/E0Y58N.jpg
But I can't reproduce it.
I tried reproduce it when setup tags in KAUI https://snipboard.io/b1lw3f.jpg and rewind time forward, but  this state didn't appear.
And I can't find any explain about this state in docs: https://snipboard.io/YdSl35.jpg
Could you explain how can I meet this status in production to decide what to do with it.
I guess this state is not finish and I should wait for someone of: SUCCESS, PAYMENT_FAILURE, PLUGIN_FAILURE

PS: I found that UNKNOWN, PENDING is temporary state: https://docs.killbill.io/latest/userguide_payment.html#_janitor

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Dec 9, 2021, 8:03:01 AM12/9/21
to Alexandr Balashov, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

While this state exists in the API, I don't believe we've added support for it yet.

Intuitively though, I would treat it similarly as PLUGIN_FAILURE.

Hope this helps,

Pierre