ACH payment method not syncing

Luis Perichon

Mar 22, 2023, 5:58:36 PM3/22/23
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
I've been trying to figure out why an ACH payment method that is linked to my stripe customer does not appear in Killbill when I refresh/sync the account's payment methods.

I think https://github.com/killbill/killbill-stripe-plugin/blob/ec31abcfa6ef3a95a877ce05d6f9db370c17471d/src/main/java/org/killbill/billing/plugin/stripe/StripePaymentPluginApi.java#L537 might be why.

Could you help me understand if there is a reason for only syncing card and SEPA debit payment methods and not ACH debit / US bank account?

Thank you!

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Mar 23, 2023, 12:59:57 AM3/23/23
to Luis Perichon, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Luis,

Can you check if you are doing something differently in your setup? Are you able to step through the code to see where we "miss" it?

Pierre

Luis Perichon

Mar 23, 2023, 11:21:29 AM3/23/23
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Thanks for looking into it!!
Unfortunately we are using a deployed instance of killbill even for development, so it will take me a little while to set up a local environment and do proper debugging. I will get back to you once I have everything running locally.
What I can tell you is that we use Stripe payment element, and the process of linking a bank account works fine, it even creates the payment method on stripe, but when trying to refresh the payment methods in killbill it doesnt sync it.
Here is a screenshot of my test customer on Stripe:
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.39.51.png
And here is what killbill syncs for that customer Kaui
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 11.39.12.png

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Mar 23, 2023, 2:07:45 PM3/23/23
to Luis Perichon, Kill Bill users mailing-list
During the refresh, we do log a lot of information IIRC. Could you check and share these log messages with us?