Unable to see my plugin installed in KPM of Kaui

maxime kalla

Sep 24, 2021, 7:26:29 AM9/24/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi everyone,

I have installed my killbill with docker and my config is :

killbill/killbill : 0.22.26
killbill/kaui : 2.0.9
killbill/mariadb : 0.22

kpm-inspect.png

Hi have build a payment plugin for killbill and when I installed it everything went well :

killbill-plugin-install.png

but I can see my plugin in the Kaui :

kaui-screen.png

This is the link of my code  : killbill-momofflw-plugin

And attach the logs file.

Can I receive an assist to solve this issue ?

killbill.out

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Sep 28, 2021, 2:11:07 PM9/28/21
to maxime kalla, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

According to the logs, the plugin directory in the container (/var/lib/killbill/bundles) is empty:

2021-09-24T08:46:57,488+0000 lvl='WARN', log='PluginFinder', th='localhost-startStop-1', xff='', rId='', tok='', aRId='', tRId='', Configuration root dir /var/lib/killbill/bundles/plugins/java is not a valid directory

Maybe the plugin was installed in the wrong container and/or there is a mounted volume?

Pierre

maxime kalla

Sep 29, 2021, 8:46:11 AM9/29/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Thank's for your reply, the plugin is installed well and I can see it in the KPM.

Now when I try to add a Payment Method I got the error : Error while creating payment method: Payment plugin killbill-MomoFrancophoneFlutterWave is not registered

Reshma Bidikar

Oct 1, 2021, 4:11:52 AM10/1/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list

Hello,

I am a part of the Kill Bill team. I am following up on this question on behalf of Pierre. So, we think the plugin may have failed to start. Do you see anything in the logs related to this?

Regards,
Reshma