Hello Team,
I would like to ask if it is possible to add custom validation logic before account creation in Kill Bill. If so, could you please advise on the recommended approach or extension points to achieve this?
Best regards,
Ahmed
Hi Karan,
For example, I need to add a validation step to verify whether the externalKey already exists in the third-party system and, based on that, determine whether it should be created.
Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
Ahmed
Hi Karan,
Thanks for your great support!
Yes, creating a custom endpoint and applying our validation before calling the Kill Bill Account API is the last solution I’m considering.
However, what I’m looking for is whether Kill Bill provides any pre-call hooks or extension points that allow us to apply custom validation before the Account API is invoked, similar to EntitlementPluginApi or PaymentControlPluginApi.
Thanks again for your guidance.
Best regards,
Ahmed