emailing invoices

Bill Thomalla

Mar 23, 2023, 3:53:37 PM3/23/23
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Is there a capability or a plug in to directly email invoices from killbill out to our customers?  we are a software as a service platform, and want to automate invoicing.  Thanks in advance.

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Mar 24, 2023, 2:58:24 AM3/24/23
to Bill Thomalla, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Bill,

You can leverage the email notification plugin for this: https://docs.killbill.io/latest/email-notification-plugin.html

Kind regards,