How to integrate KB deployed on tomcat running as an ECS on AWS with Datadog

vivek rao

Jun 11, 2024, 8:04:28 AMJun 11
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello

We have deployed KB and KAUI war files on tomcat and running them as independent ECS on the AWS.

With this deployment, what steps we need to follow to integrate KB with Datadog for monitoring key metrics.

In KB Documentation it says that this capability exists with Kill Bill AMI version 2021.9 or later.

If we want to achieve the same in our deployment, could you please let us know the steps. We will follow the same and generate new war file of KB.

Thanks
Vivek

karan bansal

Jun 12, 2024, 12:55:15 PMJun 12
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Vivek,

It should work with our ECS product from the AWS marketplace. In case of a custom deployment, you will need to follow Datadog instructions to instrument Kill Bill manually.

Regards
Karan