Is killbill-adyen-plugin 0.8.y ready for production?

82 прагляды
Перайсці да першага непрачытанага паведамлення

Pereira

не прачытана,
4 сту 2022 г., 11:25:374.01.22
да Kill Bill users mailing-list
We're upgrading our killbill to the 22.26 version and currently we're using the killbill-adyen-plugin, in the repo we can see there's the 0.8 version that is compatible with the 22 version but we can't find the related 0.8 tag. So my question is: Is this version ready for release?

Thank you.

Reshma Bidikar

не прачытана,
5 сту 2022 г., 22:49:065.01.22
да Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

Looks like the 0.8 version of the adyen plugin is not present in Maven Central, thanks for pointing this out! Could you try taking the latest adyen code and build it yourself? Let us know how it goes, if all works fine for you, we can then do a release.

Regards,
Reshma

Pereira

не прачытана,
7 сту 2022 г., 09:12:267.01.22
да Kill Bill users mailing-list
We would like a confirmation from the team that developed the plugin, because a year ago when we asked this same question, Stephanie or Pierre said the plugin was not ready for production, we would like to know if the status is still the same.

We need this answer because we are upgrading to KB version 22.26 and we want to know if we can trust the plugin's compatibility.
Thank you.

a...@caravelo.com

не прачытана,
11 сту 2022 г., 03:55:2911.01.22
да Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

sorry for jumping in, but we are in the very same situation. I managed to build the plugin against 0.22 API, but it does not work. I also managed to run the full test suite, and there are several failures, but I did not investigated the issues. I'm sharing here the reports. I'd like to have this working, but at the moment I don't have the necessary bandwidth to work on it (beyond the quick attempt already made). I hope the information I'm sharing can be helpful.

Regards
--
Alessio Gaeta

adyen-plugin-emailable-report.html

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

не прачытана,
11 сту 2022 г., 10:18:4611.01.22
да a...@caravelo.com,Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Alessio,

FWIW these errors seem to indicate that the credentials you used for running the suite were either missing or incorrect.

Stay tuned, I'm hoping to share some good news about the future of this plugin soon.

Cheers,

This message and the documents that may be attached to it are destined exclusively to its recipient(s) and can contain restricted or confidential information. Access to this information by people different from the recipients is not authorized. If your address does not match the recipient(s)'s, or you have received the message by error, we ask you to please communicate it to the sender immediately via email by Reply, and proceed to delete it. Do not use, distribute and/or copy the message or its attachments if you are not the intended recipient.

We further inform you that personal data contained in this document, including contact information, is protected by the European General Data Protection Regulation and other current legislation on the matter of data protection. Caravelo, ChangeYourFlight SL., will process it with the purpose of managing your relation to our business. Data will be kept for the duration necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected. In order to enforce your rectification, cancellation, objection or access rights, contact us at gd...@caravelo.com or through regular mail sent to Ronda de Sant Pere 19, 6-4, 08010 Barcelona, Spain.

Pierre

a...@caravelo.com

не прачытана,
12 сту 2022 г., 03:30:5012.01.22
Hi Pierre

FWIW these errors seem to indicate that the credentials you used for running the suite were either missing or incorrect.

I see, but it's weird, as I'm using the very same configuration we have for our test environment on 0.20 (which is working). I put it in `src/test/resources/adyen.properties`, then run the test suite with `mvn clean verify -Pintegration-h2`.  I'll double-check, eventually.

Stay tuned, I'm hoping to share some good news about the future of this plugin soon.

Ah, great! Looking forward!

Thank you very much!
--
Alessio