How to upgrade/downgrade subscription with add-on

Hemal Majethiya

Sep 9, 2021, 7:50:30 AMSep 9
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
First time we are able to subscribe user with plan and its add-on, But when user tries to upgrade/downgrade (without addOn/ with more addOn), how can we handle it with killbill?

While accepts only single plan.

Thanks in advance.

Hemal Majethiya

Sep 10, 2021, 6:32:09 AMSep 10
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
*Which accepts only single plan.

stephane brossier

Sep 13, 2021, 6:48:53 PMSep 13
to Hemal Majethiya, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Multiple api requests, i.e on per subscription as there is no bulk api to change Plans across subscriptions.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Pardy Panda Studios. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.