Is anyone currently using the killbill-adyen-plugin? (Question also for the community)

Pereira

Jan 7, 2022, 9:18:48 AM1/7/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
I would like to know if anyone still uses the killbill-adyen-plugin (https://github.com/killbill/killbill-adyen-plugin).

I heard it has been discontinued and the KB Team is no longer supporting it or developing improvements to this plugin, but we are still using this plugin so I would like to know how much it is still used by people even though it has been discontinued .

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Jan 7, 2022, 9:31:46 AM1/7/22
to Pereira, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Just to clarify our position:

This plugin currently implements Adyen's classic integration (https://docs.adyen.com/online-payments/classic-integrations), which has reached end-of-life. As of 1st October 2022, no more transactions will be allowed for HPP (https://docs.adyen.com/online-payments/classic-integrations/hosted-payment-pages/deprecation).

As such, the plugin is in maintenance mode.

I know there is an effort underway to provide an open-source Adyen plugin which supports the new Online payments APIs, including support for the new checkout API only integration method (which replaces Client-Side Encryption) and support for the new Pay by Link flow, which replaces the old HPP. I am unable to provide a timeline at this time though.

Hope this clarifies things!

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 2:18 PM Pereira <ricard...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to know if anyone still uses the killbill-adyen-plugin (https://github.com/killbill/killbill-adyen-plugin).

I heard it has been discontinued and the KB Team is no longer supporting it or developing improvements to this plugin, but we are still using this plugin so I would like to know how much it is still used by people even though it has been discontinued .

Pierre

Ricardo Henrique

Jan 7, 2022, 12:01:54 PM1/7/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Thank you for the clarification.

About the open-source Adyen plugin, we (SquareTrade) recently did a lot of work in the pay by link flow so if you want any help or insights just let us know.

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Jan 10, 2022, 6:14:09 AM1/10/22
to Ricardo Henrique, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Ricardo,

Yes, we'd love to collaborate on this. Could you open a PR?