KAUI List Accounts not showing Account Name - Very Difficult to Navigate

vivek rao

Jun 11, 2024, 7:57:44 AMJun 11
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello

In our business we have many accounts whose name are similar but will have some difference in the suffix.

Eg:
Customer-A-ST
Customer-A-SS
Customer-A-SI
Customer-B-ST
Customer-B-SS
Customer-B-SI

In this case it is very difficult to find the Account in KAUI.

Is there any way to display Account Name also in the list Accounts Page?

Or can point out to the KAUI code where this change can be done so that we can generate KAUI war ourselves.

Accounts.png

Search Accounts : ST
shows the below list, now how can i know which i the account which I am interested in. Usually all users will be navigating in KAUI based on Account Name as no one will remember the Account UUID or the External Key.

ST.png

Thanks
Vivek

karan bansal

Jun 11, 2024, 2:14:56 PMJun 11
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Vivek,

I understand the concern. Let me discuss internally if it can be changed.

Regards
Karan

karan bansal

Jun 11, 2024, 2:42:32 PMJun 11
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Vivek,

I discussed this internally. The reason for not showing the first/last name by default is due to regulations in certain countries, for example GDPR. However, you should be able to customize the view ( columns in search results ) as detailed here. In future, there will be an easier way to customize the columns from UI itself ( it is under works currently ).

Regards
Karan