Upgrade/Downgrade

Jayson Osuna

Nov 22, 2021, 6:03:04 AM11/22/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi,

It is not clear to me how the upgrade/downgrade of plan works. Is there a way for us to define a relationship between plans to specify which plans are available to be selected as new plan for upgrade or downgrade in the catalog?

Thanks.

Mary McCauley-Stiff

Nov 24, 2021, 1:34:08 PM11/24/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Jay,

Regards
Mary

Jayson Osuna

Dec 12, 2021, 9:55:55 PM12/12/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Mary,

I have read the documentation but can't find the section which we can define the relationship between plans, like if we want to limit which plans can be selected by the user for upgrade or downgrade.

Thanks.

stephane brossier

Dec 13, 2021, 12:20:43 PM12/13/21
to Jayson Osuna, Kill Bill users mailing-list
Jayson,

There is nothing in the catalog that defines, given a plan P, which plans can be used for upgrade / downgrade. The catalog is a flat list of plans. You need to manage these business rules on your end.

Stéphane