On the shoulders of giants

Financial Term Structures Ltd

Sep 2, 2021, 9:39:00 AMSep 2
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi more experienced users than me,

I want to use KillBill as my subscriptions management service. I plan to use micro services as part of a kubernetes cluster (possibly using Helm or Kubeapps). Yaml files and docker images will be key.

The product will be a Django dashboard and KillBill will authenticate access to that dashboard.

My question is: before I reinvent the wheel and discover all manner of mistakes in my deployment - can anyone who has been through this experience give a newbie advise on best practice and setup. I am aware of KillBills own website, but any additional tips and tricks would be hugely appreciated.

Any templates or example yaml files or YouTube tutorials for the dumbest of the dummies would also be hugely valuable.

Thanking you fine folks in advance.

Best wishes,
Walt

Vijay Nandwana

Sep 8, 2021, 3:24:43 AMSep 8
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Walt,

We are planning to publish a guide on deploying Kill Bill to Kubernetes. Here's a link to the PR if you are interested.

Thank you,
Vijay