Account List and Search

SAI Peral

Jun 3, 2022, 5:09:53 AM6/3/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Killbill Team,

1) is there a way to extend the search key to look at additional account properties?
from the documentation it looks for accountId, name, email, companyName, and externalKey. We wanted to include phone numbers in our admin UI.

2) Given that we have 100,000 accounts. And we want to present this in admin UI.
 Are there other option/API we can use to organize the data like sorting by account field or by filtering the accounts to be displayed. We can do this on the java side but it wouldnt be too practical to pull 100,000 accounts every time.

Kind Regards,
SAI

stephane brossier

Jun 3, 2022, 7:28:02 PM6/3/22
to SAI Peral, Kill Bill users mailing-list
On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 2:09 AM SAI Peral <jpe...@methodmaker.co.nz> wrote:
Hi Killbill Team,

1) is there a way to extend the search key to look at additional account properties?
from the documentation it looks for accountId, name, email, companyName, and externalKey. We wanted to include phone numbers in our admin UI.

Not out of the box.

2) Given that we have 100,000 accounts. And we want to present this in admin UI.
 Are there other option/API we can use to organize the data like sorting by account field or by filtering the accounts to be displayed. We can do this on the java side but it wouldnt be too practical to pull 100,000 accounts every time.

Are you talking about modifying KAUI, or if not which screen are you referring to ? -Also, note that we offer pagination apis

Stéphane