Future/Past dated manual invoices

Zcion Aquino

Jul 6, 2022, 1:53:35 PM7/6/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi,

We're looking at a scenario wherein we create a manual invoice for the customer due to an external charge, an adjustment or a credit. Does KillBill support the manual creation of past dated and future dated invoices? If so, how many days is allowable?

Thanks.
Zcion

karan bansal

Jul 7, 2022, 3:21:46 PM7/7/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Zcion,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please confirm if you are looking to generate the invoice in the past date i.e. the invoice date OR are you looking to create a charge associated in the past date. I have tested some scenarios and by default the invoice date is the date when the invoice is raised, though it can consist of charges for different start/end date.

I will confirm the same with the Devs as well and get back with more info.

In the meantime, could you please check this documentation here

Regards
Karan

karan bansal

Jul 8, 2022, 9:09:15 AM7/8/22
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Zcion,

I believe it might be the Target Date that you might be after. You can set it by passing the requestedDate as the query parameter.

Regards
Karan