One Time Payment

Jonathan Henry

Jul 19, 2021, 5:02:03 PM7/19/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Good evening everybody,

I am currently trying to reduce the number of calls my business middleware does for a one time payment.

As of right now when a subscription is created and connected to Stripe, the card information and account information is stored in Stripe; upon creation.
With a single payment, it is not.

Is it possible to use the "Create Subscription" functionality for a one time payment where one time payment information is also stored in one request?

stephane brossier

Jul 20, 2021, 5:49:45 PM7/20/21
to Jonathan Henry, Kill Bill users mailing-list
What do you mean by one-time payment -- are you referring to using our payment apis -- independent of subscriptions/invoices?

Jonathan Henry

Jul 22, 2021, 10:19:54 AM7/22/21
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hello,

I am referring to payment APIs.

Thank you

stephane brossier

Jul 23, 2021, 3:26:59 PM7/23/21
to Jonathan Henry, Kill Bill users mailing-list
I am not sure I really follow: The subscription and payment parts are independent. As long as you have a payment method for stripe with the correct tokenization of the card inside stripe it should work.