Creating plans for specific months

Breonna

Jun 14, 2024, 5:04:26 AMJun 14
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi all,

I was wondering if it would be possible to create plans for specific months? Let's say I would like to have a monthly plan (within an annual plan) specifically from January-March. Can I specify those months (instead of just saying 3 months) in an XML file?

Thank you

karan bansal

Jun 14, 2024, 1:49:02 PMJun 14
to Kill Bill users mailing-list
Hi Breonna,

As of now it is not possible. So if a monthly plan ( OR quarterly plan ) is defined in the catalog, then you need to specify the start date as 1st Jan either manually OR via API to change the plan from Annual to monthly, however, the subscription works on duration and dates and not on month name.

Regards
Karan