adyen plugin retry

brey...@squaretrade.com

Dec 15, 2017, 8:37:13 AM12/15/17
to Kill Bill developers mailing-list
Is payment retry supported with the adyen plugin?

I have tried setting org.killbill.payment.retry.days=1,1,8 per-tenant property as described in the overdue docs, however no luck.

We are using a shopperReference and auto-capture (captureDelayHours=0). The initial auth was for a SEPA-DD payment, with IBAN.

I am trying to simulate an "insufficient funds" notification, so I'm manually sending an AUTHORIZED notification, with success=false.  If I advance the clock one day (two days, etc), I don't see any payments being retried.

Any help is appreciated.