Encrypting passwords for adyen-plugin

brey...@squaretrade.com

Jan 31, 2018, 2:25:08 PM1/31/18
to Kill Bill developers mailing-list
We are uploading configuration properties to the adyen-plugin via /1.0/kb/tenants/uploadPluginConfig/killbill-adyen and one of those properties is a password that we would like encoded.

For properties loaded from file via guice, we extended the KillbillGuiceListener class to decrypt any property w/ 'ENC(' as a prefix.

Is there a way that we can do a similar thing for plugin properties loaded on a per tenant basis, especially for the adyen-plugin?

Thanks.

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Feb 1, 2018, 9:04:00 PM2/1/18
to brey...@squaretrade.com, Kill Bill developers mailing-list

Indeed, I remember this. You talked about open-sourcing this piece (see https://github.com/killbill/killbill/issues/777), as having it in the core would be easier for maintenance. Is that still the plan?