Re: [Kill Bill users] Payment plugin killbill-stripe is not registered

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Jul 22, 2016, 11:10:24 AM7/22/16
to Azim Hawaldar, Kill Bill developers mailing-list
Hi Azim,

To compute such metrics, the easiest is to use our Analytics plugin. See http://docs.killbill.io/0.16/userguide_analytics.html.

A demo of it is available at http://demo.killbill.io/analytics (username demo_ro, password demo_ro).

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 6:02 AM, Azim Hawaldar <azimha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Pierre,

Thanks for this info. I have one more doubt. As a Biller I create a product and consumer subscribe to the product. So is there any way I can figure out how can I know how many people have subscribed to my product and the revenue generated by this product.

Thanks,
Azim

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Pierre-Alexandre Meyer <pie...@kill-bill.org> wrote:
Hello Azim,

Installation of plugins is managed by KPM: kpm install_ruby_plugin stripe. See https://github.com/killbill/killbill-cloud/tree/master/kpm.

Also, I encourage you to use Docker (see https://github.com/killbill/killbill-cloud/tree/master/docker), as Kill Bill isn't officially supported on Windows.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Azim Hawaldar <azimha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Pierre,
How do I install the same in windows?
Thanks,
Azim

On 22 Jul 2016 3:26 a.m., "Pierre-Alexandre Meyer" <pie...@kill-bill.org> wrote:
Hi Azim,

It looks like the plugin isn't installed. How did you set it up?

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:38 AM, <azimha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am running Kill Bill 0.16.6. I did the following

1) Renamed the war as ROOT.war and ran the tomcat in windows
2) Whenever I am adding stripe payment method using URL
http://127.0.0.1:8080/1.0/kb/accounts/984429d9-2bf6-4327-816a-48baeed6cb74/paymentMethods?isDefault=true

This is throwing me an error saying that
{
  "className": "org.killbill.billing.payment.api.PaymentApiException",
  "code": 7028,
  "message": "Payment plugin killbill-stripe is not registered",
  "causeClassName": null,
  "causeMessage": null,
  "stackTrace": []
}

Thanks,
Azim

Pierre

--
Pierre

--
Pierre

Azim Hawaldar

Jul 22, 2016, 11:25:15 AM7/22/16
to Pierre-Alexandre Meyer, Kill Bill developers mailing-list
Hi Pierre,

I did installed the Analytics plugin. So whenever the product is subscribed the view "v_report_active_by_product_term_monthly" is updated from where I get the data, the query to do so is

SELECT * tenant_record_id, `day`, product_name, billing_period, `count`
FROM v_report_active_by_product_term_monthly;

This is returning null. Any help Please?

Thanks,
Azim