Do you support account management for online orders?

venu....@gpcloud.com

Feb 19, 2015, 1:33:23 PM2/19/15
to killbil...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stepahne/Pierre,
Do you support bookkeeping ledger for on line ordering. Example invoicing between Merchant and shipping company. If yes, do you have any examples similar to subscription invoicing?

Thanks,
Venu

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Feb 19, 2015, 2:32:39 PM2/19/15
to venu....@gpcloud.com, killbil...@googlegroups.com
Hello Venu,

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 1:33 PM, <venu....@gpcloud.com> wrote:
   Do you support bookkeeping ledger for on line ordering. Example invoicing between Merchant and shipping company. If yes, do you have any examples similar to subscription invoicing?

I'm not sure I understand. Could you elaborate on your example?

--
Pierre

venu....@gpcloud.com

Feb 19, 2015, 2:53:30 PM2/19/15
to killbil...@googlegroups.com, venu....@gpcloud.com
Here is the scenario
Customer orders a laptop from Amazon. Amazon completes the ordering process and ships the item from Best Buy. Best Buy sends invoice to Amazon $500. Amazon sends invoice to Best Buy $480 ($20 fulfillment charge). Does Kill Bill supports this scenario to maintain Invoices between merchant and shipping company.

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer

Feb 20, 2015, 9:33:41 PM2/20/15
On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:53 PM, <venu....@gpcloud.com> wrote:
Here is the scenario
Customer orders a laptop from Amazon. Amazon completes the ordering process and ships the item from Best Buy. Best Buy sends invoice to Amazon $500. Amazon sends invoice to  Best Buy $480 ($20 fulfillment charge). Does Kill Bill supports this scenario to maintain Invoices between merchant and shipping company.

Kill Bill doesn't know about shipping companies specifically. That being said, you could either:

* use Kill Bill for Amazon the merchant and handle Best Buy invoices separately
* use Kill Bill for Amazon the merchant and treat the customer and Best Buy as two customers, either in the same or in different tenants

In the second case, Kill Bill can generate invoices for both the customer and Best Buy, but the fulfillment charge logic has to be implemented in a plugin.

--
Pierre

venu....@gpcloud.com

Feb 20, 2015, 9:50:31 PM2/20/15
to killbil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pierre. Do you have any examples? Will it come under subscription billing or payment processing?

venu....@gpcloud.com

Feb 22, 2015, 2:11:55 PM2/22/15
On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 9:50:31 PM UTC-5, venu....@gpcloud.com wrote:
> Thanks Pierre. Do you have any examples? Will it come under subscription billing or payment processing?

Can I use any existing module? Is anybody using Kill Bill other than subscription and payment? Please post if anybody got example on buying a product and creating invoices.

Thanks,
Venu