Add New Field

muhammad...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 5:25:24 AM1/31/19
to Kill Bill developers mailing-list
Hi All,

I am trying to add an extra field in users table called name but i am getting jackson exception in UserRolesJson class when i tried to call api.
Below is the exception i am getting.

{
  "className": "com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException",
  "code": null,
  "message": "Unrecognized field \"name\" (class org.killbill.billing.jaxrs.json.UserRolesJson), not marked as ignorable (3 known properties: \"password\", \"roles\", \"username\"])\n at       [Source: (org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpInputOverHTTP); line: 8, column: 2] (through reference chain: org.killbill.billing.jaxrs.json.UserRolesJson[\"name\"])",
  "causeClassName": null,
  "causeMessage": null,
  "stackTrace": []
}

Thanks in Advance.

stephane brossier

Jan 31, 2019, 2:02:02 PM1/31/19
to muhammad...@gmail.com, Kill Bill developers mailing-list
I am little bit confused about what you are trying to accomplish but i would certainly not encourage you to add extra fields in the core Kill Bill tables, this is likely to break things.