Kilim and line numbers

Kresten Krab Thorup

Aug 19, 2013, 11:41:55 AM8/19/13
to kilimt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've now integrated Kilim 1.0 to the latest Erjang work; I had my own branch in which I preserved line numbers. Now that's the only major thing missing; is line number support in the works or should it work? Or should I try to fix it again on the current Kilim 1.0 code base?

Kresten

Mobile: + 45 2343 4626 | Skype: krestenkrabthorup | Twitter: @drkrab
Trifork A/S | Margrethepladsen 4 | DK- 8000 Aarhus C | Phone : +45 8732 8787 | www.trifork.com

Sriram Srinivasan

Aug 19, 2013, 11:58:48 AM8/19/13
to kilimt...@googlegroups.com
On Aug 19, 2013, at 9:11 PM, Kresten Krab Thorup wrote:

> I've now integrated Kilim 1.0 to the latest Erjang work; I had my own branch in which I preserved line numbers. Now that's the only major thing missing; is line number support in the works or should it work? Or should I try to fix it again on the current Kilim 1.0 code base?

Ugh. Line number support used to be there, but I must have disabled it. I'll look into it.

--sriram

Kresten Krab Thorup

Aug 19, 2013, 4:35:15 PM8/19/13
to kilimt...@googlegroups.com
OK, I added it -- there's a commit here on my repo that fixes line numbers.

https://github.com/krestenkrab/kilim/commit/5324ee94b304b5d5e139e2a917efe6b9ae6013f1

Mobile: + 45 2343 4626 | Skype: krestenkrabthorup | Twitter: @drkrab
Trifork A/S | Margrethepladsen 4 | DK- 8000 Aarhus C | Phone : +45 8732 8787 | www.trifork.com
[cid:A74426A3-6403-45D7-BF2C-B6FD4CA24662]

Sriram Srinivasan

Aug 19, 2013, 4:39:11 PM8/19/13
to kilimt...@googlegroups.com

On Aug 20, 2013, at 2:05 AM, Kresten Krab Thorup wrote:

> OK, I added it -- there's a commit here on my repo that fixes line numbers.
>
> https://github.com/krestenkrab/kilim/commit/5324ee94b304b5d5e139e2a917efe6b9ae6013f1

Thank you, thank you!!

--sriram