We'd love to hear from you!

KI Community Kabbalat Shabbat (KICKS)

Nov 1, 2021, 4:58:58 PM11/1/21
to MAILING LIST
We need help making decisions about what's next for KICKS and we'd love to hear from you!

Commuting and general routines are still in flux for everyone due to Covid-19. We are exploring options for possibly changing the start time of Friday night services and would love your feedback! Please take a minute to fill out this brief survey to let us know what time is best for you to participate in KICKS.

With colder weather, we won't be hosting outdoor meals, we'd love to hear your thoughts on indoor shabbat dinners and other opportunities this winter you might be interested in attending, as well as how we can better accommodate the needs and interests of you, the KICKS community.

We'll be holding a "Town Hall" open to anyone interested in discussing this or any other topics on Sunday, November 14, 7:30-8:30p. Please let us know via this form if you are able or interested in attending.

If it's easier, feel free to reply to this email and let us know what you think. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
Stephanie, Elizabeth P., Harvey, Talia, Brian, REBC, and Deb