[Read] pdf Something Old, Something New (Blessings, #3) Full Version By Beverly Jenkins

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

onsa...@gmail.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
30 Μαρ 2023, 4:00:12 π.μ.30/3/23
ως kijan...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Something Old, Something New (Blessings, #3) ) By : Beverly Jenkins in All Format

Something Old, Something New (Blessings, #3)

by Beverly Jenkins

#

Read More Here =>Something Old, Something New (Blessings, #3)

Synopsis : Beloved bestselling author Beverly Jenkins introduced readers to the delightful town of Henry Adams and its unforgettable residents in Bring on the Blessings and returned for another visit in A Second Helping. Now she brings us back to the people we have grown to love in Something Old, Something New?this time for a long-awaited wedding that will live forever in our hearts!? Already one of the premier names in African-American historical romance fiction and thrilling contemporary romantic suspense, Jenkins is a wonderfully versatile storyteller who enchants with this poignant, heartwarming, and funny tale about the joys and trials of a uniquely endearing community that fans of Kimberla Lawson Roby and Angela Benson will especially appreciate.

Details :

Author : Beverly Jenkins

Pages : 352 pages

Publisher : William Morrow Paperbacks