A view blocked by other views

Adam Tews

Dec 10, 2015, 7:43:33 PM12/10/15
to KIF iOS Automated Testing Framework
I'm attempting to automate a particular screen in my app.  I'm getting an error when tapping on a particular view because it is not tappable and may be blocked by other views.  I'm not sure how I can work around this.  Here's the view hierarchy (I changed one of the labels to protect corporate identity ;) )

UIAccessibilityElementMockView, label: Fluffy Bunnies, traits: image
UIAccessibilityElementMockView, label: Fluffy Bunnies, traits: static text
UIAccessibilityElementMockView, label: Going on Now!, traits: static text
| UITableViewCellContentView
| | UIView
| | | UIImageView, label: Fluffy Bunnies (not highlighted)
| | | UILabel, label: Fluffy Bunnies
| | | UILabel, label: Going on Now!
| | | UIImageView (not highlighted)

I'm trying to tap on "Fluffy Bunnies".  I don't know enough about iOS views and accessibility elements to really understand what I'm seeing here.  Tapping the image and text work from a user perspective; just not a KIF perspective.  Can someone help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks!