KIF has (somehow) taken away my free methods in new files

Abbey Jackson

Sep 15, 2015, 12:29:55 PM9/15/15
to KIF iOS Automated Testing Framework
I am having a very weird problem. Ever since I installed KIF in my first project I no longer get auto complete in the name when creating new files and the files I get are blank.

Notice how there is no "TableView" added to the Class filename

Notice how the file I get is totally empty.

This happens in ALL projects now, not only projects with KIF in them. I don't understand why. I have rebooted my machine a few times as that often fixes weird errors but it has not fixed this problem.

How do I fix this?

-Abbey

Tony Mann

Sep 15, 2015, 3:13:42 PM9/15/15
to kif-fr...@googlegroups.com
Are these projects all in the same workspace?

I very much doubt that KIF has the power to trash all of your Xcode projects :-)

I am guessing that some Xcode user data file is corrupt. I did a quick search for you but came up empty-handed. Sorry.

Tony

Abbey Jackson

Sep 15, 2015, 4:54:00 PM9/15/15
to kif-fr...@googlegroups.com
I’m not sure what you mean by in the same workspace? This happens even if I create a brand new project.

I doubt that KIF trashed everything, but something about the install changed a setting maybe…? I don’t really understand how or why but it started when I installed KIF the first time.