KIF Exception

kifu...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 4:09:38 PM4/28/17
to KIF iOS Automated Testing Framework
I need help in figuring out how do I report if my test is failing?

I am using KIF +Gherkin set up

For eg: if the following method is failed due to some button not found on screen.The Test is failing, I get a screenshot but in Gherkin's test it is shown as Pass.

tester().tapView(withAccessibilityIdentifier: buttonName)

What is the best way to report an exception?

Thanks!

Tony Mann

May 5, 2017, 2:24:29 PM5/5/17
to KIF Group
This seems like a question for the Gherkin folks, unless I am misunderstanding what you need.