kif 3.5 on ios 10-accessibility label

tali labok

Aug 18, 2016, 2:45:55 AM8/18/16
to KIF iOS Automated Testing Framework
Hi,

I tried to run my existing tests on simulator iphone 6s plus , ios 10 (xcode 8 beta 6)
I seems that accessibility label is not recognized in the following case:
when a view has a title and accessibilityLabel which are different.
It's important to mention  that those are stable tests which run for almost a year.
I'm not sure it's a kif issue but i still want to ask if
 anyone else encounter this issue?

Thanks,
Tali

Tony Mann

Aug 18, 2016, 5:57:48 AM8/18/16
to KIF Group
We are currently sorting through various KIF issues relating to iOS 10. It seems that Apple made major changes to the accessibility layer. I encourage you to file an issue in the KIF Github repository. Thanks.

Tony