CRYSTAL SOIL

tsc...@china21.com

Mar 2, 2004, 6:47:03 AM3/2/04
Hello. all

We are the TSCL company in China.
We introduce and sale the technologys of some marketable products to
company and individual that created in China.

Here we want to provide a kind of easy manufacture and sale, big
market, high profit item to the person who are looking for the
business chance. Take few minutes to read what we describle and you
will agree with it.

It is a technology that appear for period of time but only can be
used till now for the reason of livability.
We also can provide product at this item if possible.

It is the CRYSTAL WATER-GEL, also name CRYSTAL SOIL. Crystal soil is
a kind of water absorbent polymers which absorbs, stores and then
releases water and nutrient needed for plant growing. It is a new
material that can be used for:

1. The cultivation of flower, grass and lots of plants as the
substitude of the tradition soil.
2.Ornament in home and entertainment places like the candle's holder
and ornament in aquatic animals tank, etc.

It is a kind of water-gel which will expand more than 100 times
itself after put it into the water when use.

Main feature:
1.Expend more than 100 times after add water within the nutrient for
plant's growing in it already.
2.All kinds of color, also can mix the several colors together. very
beautiful.
3.Clean. flavourless,no insect.,no rot.
4.Easy for the cultivation of the plants,No scarification, no
fertilization, less water add.
5.Can be used reapeatly for 4-5 years.

Technology introduce:
1.High profit: You can find most merchants sale it at 3-4$/30g by
little bag. But use our technology you can manufacture it about
$3.5/kg(human cost include).
2.Only 4 kinds chemicals and all of it can be got from local market
or internet convinently one time.
3.No any equipment. 3X3M space is enough for batch produce. All the
manufactuer steps been finished by hand of one person.
4.Materials and all the manufactuer steps are no pollution. It is no
harm even the crystal soil are eaten by person or animal.
5.Short time: After 10 days experiment you can make out the product
for sale, After 30 days you can make out the best crystal soil on
market(more than 95% livability).
6.Easy for sale. Can sell it to plant's cultivater, every family,
hotel, bar.....

So such a good marketable technology we only provide it at $620. That
include:
1. A WORD document(in English) we email to you contain:
a.The directions of the producing chemicals and the price of it.
b.Detail describle for the manufacture craft and steps.
c.The answer of the FAQ about the manufacture.
2.A teaching VCD we mail it to you show all the manufacture steps
clearly for you reference.
3.Answer and solve all the problems in you experiment and
manufacture. Make sure you can make out the high quality crystal soil
successfully.
4.The new improvment about the material and the manufacture craft
depend on our continoul research on it. To sure you can manufacture
the best quality crystal soil on world.

So it is really a potential technology, we hope someone can notice
and intresting in it.
Don't hesitate to contact us for the question you care about that we
not explain clealy here. Also you can search on internal about the
crystal water-gel for more information.
Ask ue for some pictures that we can show you about it.

Thanks
TSCl

Email: tsc...@china21.com

Nelson