Sprite-STEM: lunar MARAUDERS fun

Michael Turner

Oct 26, 2021, 7:38:48 PM10/26/21
to kicks...@googlegroups.com, project-p...@googlegroups.com
I'm rebooting this KickStarter campaign. We got started too late last
time, and then the pandemic hit just months after the conference
submission deadline. It looks like there's time to get students to a
poster session at the conference next fall, this time around.

https://www.givinggrid.com/ProjectPersephoneMARAUDERS/

If you're careful, you can avoid a certain extra charge from
GivingGrid, noted by a donor last time around.

There's a new video to go with it. (4.5 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xu5hy8tqpU

(Draft only, at this point -- the narration and greenscreening need to
be cleaned up.) The part at the end is at Mindanao State University in
Marawi, at ISED, a middle school on campus. I left two Sprite
development kits at ISED. They're still alive!

The hoped-for spin-off from this campaign: the MARAUDERS-related
project will tell us a lot about how to fit the Sprite into Philippine
public-education STEM curriculum standards.

Please donate whatever you can.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
1-25-33 Takadanobaba

Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 169-0075
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
tur...@projectpersephone.org

Understand - http://www.projectpersephone.org/
Join - http://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectPersephone/
Donate - http://www.patreon.com/ProjectPersephone
Volunteer - https://github.com/ProjectPersephone

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry