Can anyone help us Aussies.

maree...@galen.vic.edu.au

Jul 18, 2020, 2:23:32 AM7/18/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
Hello there,
We've made some progress in getting the offline simulator working in a virtual machine running Ubuntu 16.04. We are able to get the Astrobee simulator and Android emulator running. However, there appears to be a communication issue between the Android Emulator and the Astrobee simulator as the Astrobee controller and Guest Science Manager are not talking to each other. The Android device can ping the controller but not vice versa and we suspect this is causing the problem. We've included a screenshot of my progress.
Thanks for your help,
Maree and the galenVEX team form Australia.
Screenshot_ubuntu16.04_2020-07-18_115449.png