[Question] APK packages / Android Studio error

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Mar 18, 2020, 8:38:24 AM3/18/20
to kibor...@googlegroups.com
(This question is from UAE)

•I am trying to extend the class  'KiboRpcService' but I couldn't find the class in the packages provided. Please help me to find.the packages and what is the package hierarchy of this class?
•How do I get the coordinates of P3?
•What will be the output of the AR-tag?

I am Experiencing Errors with Android Studio
KiboRpcService is not getting resolved
image.png

So as the *api, *it is not getting resolved too

image (1).png

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Mar 18, 2020, 8:39:58 AM3/18/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
"YourService" which extends KiboRpcService is already prepared in TemplteAPK.
app/src/main/java/jp/jaxa/iss/kibo/rpc/defaultapl/YourService.java
You can use it.
You should read P1 and P2 for getting the coordinates of P3.
When you can go to P3, you will be able to find the AR-tag in front of the camera.

Our technical team mentioned;
1. Have you written "import ja.jaxa.iss.kibo.rpc.api.KiboRpcService;" in YourService.java? Please refer to TemplateAPK.
2. KiboRpcService is packaged in
DefaultApk/kibo_rpc_api/kibo_rpc_api-debug.aar and its dependency is defined in files bellow.
    - DefaultApk/kibo_rpc_api/build.gradle
    - DefaultApk/settings.gradle
    - DefaultApk/app/build.gradle
   You should be able to build APK if you have NOT modified or deleted these files.
3. Can you build downloaded TemplateAPK as it is following ProgrammingManual?