[Question] Library

สุทธิพงษ์ จงจํารัสพันธ์

Apr 15, 2020, 2:30:32 PM4/15/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
1. Can I create a library myself to read qr code and aruco and what program do they use?

2. Is there a library to read qr code? Which is not zxing?

Thank You, Thailand

I apple

Apr 16, 2020, 12:01:12 AM4/16/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
1).Yes you can create your own library. It work too
2).Yes it have many library such a opencv / boofcv / zbar and many but zxing is the best library if you use in the right way because it have a very good runtime.

Best regards
Api Development

Ahmed Aljasmi

Jun 8, 2020, 5:31:48 AM6/8/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
Hi can we get the link to download rviz ?