[Question] Simulation view error

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Mar 18, 2020, 8:19:28 AM3/18/20
to kibor...@googlegroups.com
(This question is from Japan) I can't see the simulation after the simulation. After clicking the Simulator viewer, the passward is not displayed, and when I click the view, a blank page is displayed. If it is failed, can't it be displayed? Can you tell me how to see the simulation?

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Mar 18, 2020, 8:23:30 AM3/18/20
to kibor...@googlegroups.com
Simulation video cannot be played if it becomes Failed.
In the case of Failed, the state of the simulation cannot be checked, so if you modify the program so that it can be executed halfway, you will be able to check the movie.
If the program is still failed even after the program has been modified, the original settings may be incorrect.
After checking the Programming Manual, check once again whether it is written according to the specified command list, whether the template APK created by JAXA is used, etc.

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Mar 18, 2020, 8:23:59 AM3/18/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
Here, I think that Android Studio settings are wrong.
So the question is, open the APK template folder with [File]-> [Open] in 3.1 Creating an Android project in the Programming Manual, create a project with Start a new Android Studio Project, then open the template APK Is that true?

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Mar 18, 2020, 8:24:46 AM3/18/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
The question "Open the APK template folder with [File]-> [Open]" matches with "Start a new Android Studio Project and open templateAPK after creating a project."

Next, I examined the failed file and found that the APK file after the build should be about 100MB, but it seems to be only 1.6MB, so it is highly likely that something went wrong during the process of creating the APK.
Please reconfirm the procedure.
Also, when using TemplateAPK, it will be Failed even if you build the TemplateAPK as it is for simulation.
This is because if you do not call "API" judgeSendStart () "" first, even a normal APK will be failed.
Please check if you have called "API" judgeSendStart () "" first in your APK.