Bug of simulator

Nontacha KOSEN-KMITL

May 17, 2020, 4:14:34 AM5/17/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
I'm Nontacha Team: Sei-kou form Thailand.

I found the problem as the picture, when I click the simmulater viewer and start view it it shows like this for a secound and that's end of simulator.

1589702694781.jpg

Kibo-RPC Secretariat

May 26, 2020, 12:49:08 AM5/26/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
Please let me know more information.

- How often is it occurred?
- When did you execute the simulator?
- Did the APK get the information at P1-1 or other point?

Warm regards,
Kibo-RPC Secretariat

Nontacha KOSEN-KMITL

May 27, 2020, 12:16:30 AM5/27/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
- How often is it occurred?
Only few times that occured.

- When did you execute the simulator?
I'm not sure when because I'm already remove that result.

- Did the APK get the information at P1-1 or other point?
It Didn't get any information from any point.

Best regards,
Nontacha Team:Sei-kou Thailand