It's tough to debug on the emulator of a JAXA server😢

takeru hayasaka

May 23, 2020, 4:32:24 PM5/23/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
All QR codes are readable in the local simulator, but not at all in the simulator on the jaxa server. (I can read it sometimes, but it seems to be when the disturbance works)

Plus it happens every so often that the astrobee disappears off the field. How can we deal with this?
What difference does it make?
Also, I would like to drop the image on the camera in the JAXA simulator locally, but I can't?
I need some more advice.

韓忠祥

May 26, 2020, 3:21:37 AM5/26/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
Hi:

Our team have the same issue. We can run smoothly in our local simulator. However, when the same apk is uploaded to the web simulator. astrobee's movement is totally out of control. We even tried to experiment some very simple flows which merely moves from one point to the other. The out-of-control scenario still occurred.

We do consider that the moveTo() function may fail or have some tiny errors. We've consider all these. But still cannot run through in the web simulator. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Sean