What does "position tolerance violated" mean?

takeru hayasaka

May 30, 2020, 11:55:44 AM5/30/20
to 1st Kibo Robot Programming Challenge communication and QA forum
We are increasing the number of trials for the qualifying round.
But sometimes, for some mysterious reason, there are cases where it fails and the robot keeps spinning where it started.

We don't code that way ourselves (because the first time we do it, it's a simple forward move). I don't know if it's a problem with the simulator or our own.

So here's a question.
If you read the log in such a case
> Command message: Move goal failed with response: Position tolerance violated
> Move goal failed with response: Unable to plan a segment

It appears to be failing in the case of
Under what conditions do these occur?