area/testing label

John Mazzitelli

Apr 19, 2021, 2:26:21 PM4/19/21
to kial...@googlegroups.com
Can I ask that we create a "area/testing" label in Kiali repo? For issues and PRs that have to do with things like the molecule infrastructure and molecule tests themselves, along with unit tests.

Lucas Ponce

Apr 19, 2021, 3:20:42 PM4/19/21
to John Mazzitelli, kiali-dev
No problem from my side.

But note that labels are revisited from time to time, so unused or duplicated labels are updated or merged into a better category (it's typically safe).

Lucas