The story of a wise and a dumped

Khmer Young

Jun 28, 2010, 1:41:29 AM6/28/10
to khmer...@gmail.com

The story of a wise and a dumped

But as we know, we will continue to be sad as the government of Hun Sen with his colleagues will never mind about anything wisely bring to Cambodian people, but they care about how to manipulate them.
Op-Ed by Khmer Young

A Khmer proverb said "a wise will keep silence and express courtesy, but a dump will utter loudly and ruthlessly point fingers to everyone when he/she got mad".

This proverb might describe well with the case of Hun Sen and Subedi this time.

Subedi is a professor and work as the representative of the United Nations, the most powerful international organization; but Hun Sen is just a leader of a tiny country which has waken up from the war. Hun Sen is just a representative of about 3 millions Cambodians(I suppose it if those people genuinely voted for him).

Comparing this actuality of the two leaders, we can see the apology of Subedi exhibits great taming lesson to a dumped one.

But as we know, we will continue to be sad as the government of Hun Sen with his colleagues will never mind about anything wisely bring to Cambodian people, but they care about how to manipulate them.

This letter of apology will be applied well for the power campaign as well election campaign by the Hun Sen leadership...and we still suspect that the tight control of mass media by the government and the high illiteracy of Cambodian, the campaign from this apology letter is probably able to lure more Khmers to legitimize Hun Sen as hero of this nation!

Does the political manipulation continue to be effective in Cambodia or not? How can we transform that political manipulation?

KY

--
Cambodian Brighter Future depends on enduring conscience and tireless strivings of Cambodian Younger Generation!
http://cambodianbrightfuture.blogspot.com