Circumcision at the age of 14

Hum Tum

Mar 7, 2024, 10:25:11 AMMar 7
to Khatnah aur Musalmani

28 May 2016 when I was in grade 9, Mom was on phone when finish she went to dad and then come to me and told tomorrow I have go to Kharian at Mami home. As my uncle must go for 29 May celebration out of city and will be back on June 05. As Mami have small kids normally someone stay with her during his absence.

29 May 2016 morning I got up and Mom advised take shower. After shower, she gave me Short and T Shirt to wear. I wore dress and ready to go to Kharian. After that we took breakfast and sat in car for way to Kharian. On way Mom asked Dad to buy some sweet. Dad bought 2 kg moti choor ladoo, I asked why you bought so much ladoo and no other sweets like gulab gaman or burfi etc. Both keep quit and did not gave any reply to me.

As we cross Shahdara Dad told me today is your khatna at Kharian, do not made any panic at there as it must be done now. When I know today is my khatna, my face become yellow. Mom saw me through back car mirror, see my impression told do not be worried as we made this programmed there for your privacy, otherwise you will lay naked there in front of all sister, brother, and others relative and friends, and then everyone know you had not khatna before. Now you are 15 years and this should be done 7, 8 years before. I become frightened I take out my loli from side of short and seen my foreskin which will be with me only for today. My loli become soft, I felt all loli gone and foreskin left. In car back view mirror mom saw me and I saw her eyes were sad and worried too, I immediately leave my loli and fix my short and loli went back in short. All on way where I got chance I turn my short up and see my loli and check my foreskin.
Around 11.30 we reached Kharian. Mami and Pupoo (son of Mami) welcome us on door, smile took us in side home. Dad told her that here is your guest take care of him. He told that he had some work at Gujranwala and will be back in before 5.PM and left, I thought my khatna will performed at 5 and Dad will bring someone who performed my Khatna. I was worried about who will be there at time, how much pain how many days I will be naked, Mom asked where is Pinky Mami replied due to me she send her to her friends for privacy and will back evening after everything done.
Mom and Mami went to kitchen. After a while Mami come back and asked me that if I know why you are here? I nodded my neck, she asked if I feel some fear I nodded again, then she asked had I ever seen khatna of any one. I told her no. She kissed me and told do not frightened as it is usual for all boys, and one of her brother was also circumcised in late 15. She further informed me that her dad on way and he will performed my khatna. I knew Mami dad and mom are doctor, but I thought dad after drooping us went to bring someone who would perform my khatna.
Mami asked if I took shower I said yes, she asked if I pull back foreskin and clean all. I keep quit, she understood she called Pupoo (her son age around 2 or 3 year) and took him to washroom and gave him shower, she pulls and push back his foreskin and clean all, I was watching all this. When she pulls his foreskin, and told me this would be cut and when she pushback his skin his front pink glans come out, she told after khatna my loli would be like that. I become shy. After that she asked me now you will shower yourself or I will give. My face become red and told I will do myself. She left washroom and I took shower myself and push back my foreskin and seen the glans in side which hide in foreskin. My loli become a hard a pass my urine that made it soft as usual. After shower, I come out Mami come to me and asked its clean now all, I nodded my neck, she asked me can she see it, I become shy she made a lovely slap on my face and left to kitchen where Mom was cooking.

Around 2 pm doorbell ring, Pupoo and Mami rush to door followed by Mom and me, Both Mami Dad and Mom were there, Mom Mami and I welcome them. They saw me and asked Mami if we come here today for him, Mami say yes. Then Nana (Mami Dad) asked me to please go outside and bring his bag from car which he bring for me. I become frightened, but there was no choice took keys and went outside bring his medical box. After that Mami and Mom put lunch on table and we all took lunch. After lunch Nana asked Mami what is the program now, as they must go Pindi to pick up Nousheen and Saira before Ramadan start. Mami told him just wait, she will call Bhai Jan (my Dad) and asked him when he will come. Mom called Dad he told he will be late. Mom told Nana to be counting khatna as he will be late.
Nana told we will use dining table Mami and Mom clean table, then Nana asked me to go and passed urine. I went outside Mami fallow me, she told when finish wash again all. Due to fear a few drops were come out I wash and back on dining room. When I come inside Mom was not there. Nana Nani and I left room.

Nana asked me to lay down on table I did as he instructed he put a plastic sheet on me and Nani keep her hand under sheet and pull down my short. I become naked under the sheet. There was a hole in sheet Nani took out my loli from that and touch my loli become a little hard I saw her face was smile, then Nana push and pull loli skin 4 5 times I felt pee. I saw they both chat each other and smile about my khatna then Nani touches my tactical My loli become hard I felt pee uncontrollable. I through sheet and hold loli tightly and run toward washroom
As I entered in washroom and try to pass urine in commode I felt hard urine come out (Which I later come to know was sperm), all go on floor instead of commode and some on my lap. When I finish turn and saw Mami was on door asked me to wash loli first, and gave me a towel to wrap around. I did as she said and back to dining room where Nana Nani were waiting for me.

When I lay again Nana removed towel he saw urine spot on lap asked me to go to washroom and take shower and cleans all, I went wash room again. This time Nani follow me, I keep towel on side and clean my all legs, Nani told take out your shirt off and went down under shower clean body. I become totally nude while Nani was standing there. After shower, she gave me towel I wrap around me and again went to dining room. I saw Mom and Mami were sitting outside of room door, Mom was looking warried while Mami was smiling.
I back on dining table and lay Nana put sheet to cover my loli. My loli was become shrink and soft. Then he took injection and when they inject I moved my hands down to loli as I felt itch then they called Mom and Mami to hold, both come inside hold my hands then Nana fix for injections on my loli. After a while Nana hold my loli and check which now become senseless and soft and I was not feeling any his touching. Then Nana and Nani chat each other Nani keep her face to word me and during chat Nana asked me if I did urine like this before today. I told this was first time in my life meanwhile he cut my foreskin which I did not know when it cut as there was no pain, even I did not fell any cutter on my loli.

After a while Nani call Mom Bhabi bring ladoo as your son become now Muslim and khatna have done. After hearing, this I come to know that my khatna has been done. Its seem Mom and Mami standing nearby door, Mom rush inside followed by Mami, Mom see a little down and kiss me her eyes were a little wet. Meanwhile Nana cover me. Mom was holding ladoo box she gave a ladoo to Nani, Nana, then Mami. Mami took a ladoo and put in my mouth and congratulated me. Mom thanks Nani, Nana and Mami for all this. Nani with a clamp show me and Mom my foreskin which was not mine now, Mami went to kitchen and bring a small box and keep that foreskin in that.

Thereafter they all took tea and I laid with shy. Nana advised me just for 2 or 3 days no jumping, no extra walk just take rest, no sleep-in cooler, only fan or Air conditioner no shower otherwise it will take time to heal, after some time Nana Nani took tea and then left.

Now Mom and Mami and Pupoo left at home then they left other room to give me some rest. Before leaving room Mami asked me now no one in room you can take rest. I thanked that khatna performed and no one see me other than Nana, Nani and both are doctors. I removed covering sheet and first time I saw my loli which was covered with bandage. I was sitting totally naked, suddenly door opened and found Pinky with 2 neighbors and their young girls and boys were there. I immediately covered myself and shy, Mom and Mami followed them in room and asked to come other room, they told Mami that Pinky told us that Bhai khatna is today, so we come here to see Pupoo. But we found here him and we have seen his loli covered in bandage. I become shy, my face become red. Ladies congregate for khatna and asked Mami for sweet. Mami gave them ladoo. They eat and once again gave me congratulation of khatna, both neighbor gave some money which they bring for Pupoo. Meanwhile Dad come they saw him and left.

Dad come to me and asked about everything good, I keep quiet Mami gave congratulation him that at last your son become Muslim now, Mami gave him ladoo, she further told him as there are injection reaction so he did not feel pain at night she will gave some pain killer medicine when feel pain. I was feeling tiredness and my eyes were closing, and felt sleep, during their chat. I did not know when Mom Dad left and sleep.

At mid-night, my eyes opened with pain, I called Mom, Mami show up, she told my Mom and Dad left, she asked me what happened, I told her I feel a lot of pain, she gave me some medicine to put on there, I put medicine then she gave me tablet for sleep. She told me now no one will be come here remove sheet let air on it and spread legs as feel convent, and left. I removed sheet open my legs and become totally naked, thinking about my khatna done with privacy and no one see and Mami keep my privacy thinking all about and sleep.

30 May 2016 Around 10.00 AM I wake up I heard someone was cleaning in room, I was lying naked and my legs were spread, not a single piece of cloth on my body, and found maid was cleaning room. I try to hide my loli with my hands, and did not found any thing to cover myself as at night sheet fell, she saw me and smile gave me congratulation for my khatna, I felt shame and face become red due to shyness. She took up sheet and put on me to cover my all legs. I asked her where Mami, she told she in shower and Pinky and Pupoo both are sleeping. I was felt shy to contact eyes with her, she asked if I want to go to wash room to pass pee and wash my face and mouth, I nodded, she helped me and wrap that sheet around me and made a knot, she hold my hand way to washroom, when I walk I took my one leg up due to some pain.

I pass me pee wash my face come out Mami was outside with her smile face, gave me a T shirt to wear it, I wore she asked have you wash your chunni, and how about pain. I asked what? she told in our family we say chunni not loli. I told her I did not wash as Nana told, and I have very little pain. She said now took breakfast and again go to bed and laid there as Aboo told to laid no walk, otherwise foreskin come down and then again stiches will be made on chunni. I took breakfast, and come back on bed lie on bed open my legs as Nani told me before. Cover my loli with a Dhoti (sheet) as after performing my khatna. After sometimes I saw Pinky and Pupoo both wake up and maid was running behind Pupoo to give him shower while Pinky already got and was in chadi. At noon and night, I put medicine on top myself.

31 May 2016 as day before maid was in room she was cleaning, my T shirt was small, at night T shirt go up she saw my loli and told me that my bandage is now going to loosen. After mouthwash Mami asked me to remove this shirt and wear a long shirt (Kameez) which cover my loli very well, and give their fresh air to heal up quickly and no need to wear dhoti. Then I took breakfast. Mami asked about bandage, Mami instructed me to do not try to remove yourself, blood will come out and healing process will be late, wait for one or two days, till bandage fell itself. At noon and night, I put medicine on top myself. Now no pain but when I walk still I took my one leg up due to some pain.

01 June 2016 I got up early then maid come in room she saw me and asked if bandage come out and right away took kameez. I immediately keep hand on kameez, she saw in my eyes and asked if I still shy her, I kept quiet. Today after khatna 1st time loli become hard, she smiles and cover my loli as bandage tight while it was a little loose day before. I want to washroom took breakfast and back my bed.

02 June 2016 when I got up I felt my bandage was not on my loli, and there is dry hard blood around loli. Meanwhile maid come inside she found bandage on floor, she turnback outside told Mami. Mami come and asked if loli fully heal up. I told her that a hard blood is all around it, then I went to wash room took breakfast and way to TV lounge and watch TV, as for the last 3 days on bed I felt tired. Now Mami allow me to a little walk but not jumping. She asked me counting put medicine on loli.

03 June 2016 as usual after breakfast Mami asked me about dry blood. I told her still there she asked me if I put medicine daily I nodded. Suddenly I saw pinky come out from washroom wrap in towel holding her chadi and asked Mami to let wear it to her. Mom unwrap her towel and dry her all body and help her to wear. At time, I felt an erection in my loli. Mami told me continue and may be in a day or 2 it will remove then you will take shower. Then a turn to maid a little told her tomorrow she will call barber and he will shave my underarm and chunni then I will take shower, on Friday or Saturday we all will go to Lahore. I back in my room and laid, maid come inside asked that if I worried she advise me to a little rub it some dry blood will fell, till morning it will be cleaning.

04 June 2016 Friday morning I get up and went outside saw Mami was sitting in her night dress and maid was cleaning her knee to tows. She saw me and keep down her nightdress down hide legs. She asked me how is loli now I told her almost all dry blood fell only a small left. She told is going outside, now tell her that I will clean my underarm hair myself or she call barber to do and took shower. I told her I will do my self-do not call barber. After some time Mami ready and left. Before going she asked maid to give shower all of them, she told maid gave me razor from Ali shaving kit and help me, maybe he cut my loli again, smile and left.

After she left maid asked me you want to take shower first or she wakeup Pinky & Pupoo for shower, she suggested me its batter for me took shower first, if they both wake up they would see you. I was in dhoti she asked me to go wash room and she will be there in a movement give shower to me as begum sahib said. I went washroom, she followed me and asked me to take out a razor from the top of hidden cabinet in washroom behind washroom mirror. I opened and found hair removing cream and take out. She told find razor behind there, I asked her if I can use cream she told me it for your Mami and man use razor, not cream, and girls use cream as their skin softer then man. First time I come to know girls have hairs too.
She asked me to stay under shower I become wet then she put shampoo on my hair, neck, then soap on chest back and arm, and rub all them then she gave me razor to remove underarm hairs, she asked me take hand up and spread razor along underarm to clean hair, I did as she told. Then she asked me to sit on stool. I fell my loli was going hard. She soaps my feet, legs, knees. lap, then she
4
opened my dhoti knot, I immediately hold her hands, she smiled and told still shy with her as she saw me all since my khatna. I lose my hand grip she opened dhoti knot, my loli was in front of her hard she smiles, I felt pee, asked her to let me pee, she did not listen and rub my hips and then loli tactical, I immediately throw her hand on side and pass my pee on floor, it was once again sperm. She saw and angry and told that she would informed begum sahib. I say sorry to her. After that she gave me razor and asked to clean hair. I did, then she dries me wrap towel around me.

After me she wakes up Pinky and Pupoo gave them shower in front of me, she told me today Friday and say Jumma pray as you become Muslim and adult too. Thanks Allah no problem on your khatna. I asked her how I become adult, she told the urine you passed was not urine it was sign of adultery. I will tell begum sahib. At noon Mami back, she calls me I become frightened may be maid made complaint regarding my adultery pee, she gave me a new dress to go and say Jumma pray.

After Friday prayer we all way to Lahore, first we went to Nana (Mami dad) home where we drop Pinky and Pupoo, where Nani asked me if chunni is ok and any wound is there? I become shy and told yes, and there is no wound on that. Then we go to dadi home where Mom and Dad were already there, Dadi saw me, smiled, handed over me a key of motor cycle as my khatna gift and smile asked show her how its looks after khatna. Mami told her now search a girl for him as he become man. Mom told Mami we find Pinky for him, we do not need to find any one for him.
HUM_TUM 2015