can't open khan academy website

Milos Ninkovic

Oct 27, 2015, 5:15:26 PM10/27/15
to Khan Academy Developers
Hello guys,

as you could guess I can't open Khan Academy website using any major engine (chrome, safari, mozila) for the whole 35 minutes! :) Please tell me have I been banned for some reason or is there a bug?

Thanks

Igor Popov

Oct 27, 2015, 5:48:33 PM10/27/15
to khanacademy...@googlegroups.com
I think this issue is local to our region somehow. Just tried checking website availability via this service:
Site is not accessible from Prague. I'm from Serbia, not far away from Prague. I guess, Miloš, you are also from around here? So same geography problem.

P.S. Accessing internet via cable provider - I can't see KA, but via mobile provider - it works! Strange!

Regards,

--
Igor Popov
Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachments.