hi rohit !!

swamy mahesh

Jul 22, 2009, 11:31:59 PM7/22/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
i am head of open source event called OPENGEEST organized by NIT JAlandhar as  part of techNIT '09. SO can u tell me how to get fedora promoritonal CD's thought u cud help me out in dis !!!

Please gimme ur personal mail ID !!

With regards
H Swamy Mahesh
GLUG NIT Jalandhar

Rohit Gupta

Jul 23, 2009, 5:06:09 AM7/23/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM, swamy mahesh<mahes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am head of open source event called OPENGEEST organized by NIT JAlandhar
> as  part of techNIT '09. SO can u tell me how to get fedora promoritonal
> CD's thought u cud help me out in dis !!!

You will have to contact fedora ambassadors to get promotional
CD/DVDs. you should contact fedora ambassadors near you to help you
out.

> Please gimme ur personal mail ID !!

rohit.kgec AT gmail.com

> With regards