Light A Candle for Michael Jackson now ( pay Him a Tribute on his last journey ).

Pramit Biswas

Jul 11, 2009, 7:59:43 PM7/11/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
Hi kge...@googlegroups.com ,

I Just paid my tribute to our beloved 'MJ - The King Of POP '.

I would like you to light a candle for him by clicking on this link http://www.click4michaeljackson.com and pay your tribute on his way to his last journey. It will just take 2 minutes of yours but is a special contribution to us and our campaign.I thank you for spreading the love and helping us to make this campaign ' Light a Candle For MJ ' the largest ever in the history.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson - We Miss You.

Thank you for always giving us everything maybe sometimes too much but for your fans that truly loved you we thank you so much. You were a professional, passionate, a perfectionist, exemplary in all you did, loving, kind, generous and so much more special person. I thank God to have lived in your time and will remember you always. Much Love always!!!

Please Light a candle now at :http://www.click4michaeljackson.com

Website :http://www.click4michaeljackson.com

Shakthi Kannan

Jul 12, 2009, 12:14:40 AM7/12/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

--- On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Pramit Biswas<prami...@gmail.com> wrote:
| I Just paid my tribute to our beloved

\--

What has this go to do with F/OSS?

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com

Indranil Das Gupta

Jul 12, 2009, 4:35:03 AM7/12/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Shakthi Kannan<shakt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> --- On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Pramit Biswas<prami...@gmail.com> wrote:
> | I Just paid my tribute to our beloved
> \--
>
> What has this go to do with F/OSS?

+1

Rohit / List admins : you should send out gentle reminders to folks
subscribing and folks already subscribed to (once a month) about the
list's posting policies and general mailing list etiquette.

hth
-idg

Koushik Nundy

Jul 13, 2009, 5:19:21 PM7/13/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
>> --- On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Pramit Biswas<prami...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> | I Just paid my tribute to our beloved
>> \--
This kind of uncalled behaviour should be discouraged. This spamming
could be reduced by moderating of some kind, including banning the
member, if necessary. Spamming also rampant on nitdgplug, nitalug, etc
lists. Disappointing. :-(

--
Koushik Kumar Nundy

http://lug.nitdgp.ac.in