ubuntu installation

hari

Jan 19, 2010, 10:24:50 AM1/19/10
to GNU/Linux User Group of KGEC
hi friends i am hari from college of engg guindy i have dell studio
laptop does anyone tell me how to dual boot fedora with windows 7

Abhijit Mondal

Jan 23, 2010, 4:28:58 AM1/23/10
to kge...@googlegroups.com

Does you ever install any GNULinux OS in ur laptop?

Abhijit Mondal
Final Year Student,
Kalyani Government Engineering College,
Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal,
India-741235.
Mob: +91-9434635992
E-mail: abhijit...@gmail.com

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:54 PM, hari <hariba...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi friends i am  hari from college of engg guindy i have dell studio
laptop does anyone tell  me how to dual boot fedora with windows 7

Spread FOSS. Learn, have Fun, develop.