Need Software for Fedora

Shuvankar Sarkar

Aug 9, 2009, 1:39:17 AM8/9/09
to GNU/Linux User Group of KGEC
I can't view flash objects in my browser. I have downloaded some flash
player for fedora but it didn't work. Can you provide some good tested
links?

Provide some good links for VLC.

Thank you.

Rohit Gupta

Aug 10, 2009, 4:08:45 AM8/10/09
to kge...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Shuvankar Sarkar<son...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't view flash objects in my browser. I have downloaded some flash
> player for fedora but it didn't work. Can you provide some good tested
> links?

http://linux.softpedia.com/progDownload/Adobe-Flash-Player-for-Linux-Download-18853.html

you can easily get this link by searching "flash player for linux"

download the rpm package and then install it with the command:
rpm -ivh <filename> (complete or relative)

or if you are using ubuntu, download the deb package and you can
install it by simply double clicking.

> Provide some good links for VLC.

try searching vlc in google. You will get everything you need.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

vlc for any distro and instructions.

Thanks.
Regards: