UPDATED HOTLIST @ SR. DEVOPS AWS , SR. BUSINESS ANALYST AND MS DYNAMICS 365

Jobs Contract

Aug 31, 2023, 12:48:47 PM8/31/23
to balaid...@gmail.com

Hello Professionals,

We have very good resources available on bench who are looking for New C2C Projects , Please find the HOTLIST below and let me know if you have anAdd balaid...@gmail.com to your distribution list and share your daily basis

S No

Name

Exp

Current Location

Technology

Relocation

Visa

Notice Period

1

CR

9+

PA

Sr Devops AWS Engineer

Open

H1B

One Week

2

KS

9+

PA

Sr Business Analyst / Product Manager/ Senior Product Owner/Scrum Master

Open

H1B

One Week

3

PP

9+

PA

MS Dynamic 365 /  Power Platform Portal Developer

No (Only Remote)

H1B

One/ Two weeks

NOTE: The best way to reach me is through Emails.

Thanks & Regards,

A Kumar  Bala | Email: balaid...@gmail.com | Phone: +1 630 534 3574

Office Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:15 PM EST - If you don't want to receive my Hotlist in the Future. Kindly respond back to email with subject as unsubscribe and you will removed from the list