Field as an array of fields

Carlos Ruiz

Nov 7, 2015, 9:43:12 AM11/7/15
to Keystone JS
Hi everyone,
First of all I want to congratulate te creators and the developers of this project. I love the idea of a nodejs/mongodb CMS wich is also realy easy to develop and work with. I have been using it for almost two months from now because I am using it as my final project for my university degree. I'm going to try contributing to the proyect as much as I can.

First of all I think keystone lacks of an array of a field. I may be missing something but the only way i know of storing a array using keystone is using a relationship.
For me, this is using mongoDB as a traditional sql database.

Is there any reason why this doesn't exists?

Sorry if my english is a bit broken,
Carlos.

joss

Nov 7, 2015, 5:38:31 PM11/7/15
to Keystone JS
Hi Carlos,

I think you're looking for "Types.TextArray". Sorry this field is undocumented

Joss

Carlos Ruiz

Nov 8, 2015, 7:09:38 AM11/8/15
to Keystone JS
Thank you for your answer, this is definitely useful for some of my issues.

But I'm talking about a array fields. For instance a array of dates fields, or files.

Carlos.