Admin UI - Configurable defaultColumns links

Celia Oakley

Jul 21, 2015, 8:11:19 PM7/21/15
to Keystone JS
It appears that the column in defaultColumns that is mapped to name contains the links to get to the respective documents.

I would like to use a different column to contain the links.  Is this possible with the current version of KeystoneJS?

If not, the syntax could be something like:

MyModel.defaultColumns = 'recordNumber|links|10% assignedTo|10% title createdAt';

With column widths:

MyModel.defaultColumns = 'recordNumber|links|10% assignedTo|10% title createdAt';

With links available in multiple columns:

MyModel.defaultColumns = 'recordNumber|links|10% assignedTo|10% title|links createdAt';

Jed Watson

Jul 23, 2015, 10:10:06 AM7/23/15
to Keystone JS, ce...@openersolutions.com
Hey Celia,

This is worth opening a GitHub issue for, we could certainly look into adding support for it:

Celia Oakley

Jul 23, 2015, 2:10:15 PM7/23/15
to Keystone JS
Hey Jed --

That occurred to me soon after I made the post.  My Keystone GitHub issue is here.

BTW,  I am loving KeystoneJS/MongoDB and all the great features you are adding.

-- Celia