Looking for a KeystoneJs developer to hire occasionally

Kaspar L. Palgi

Sep 8, 2018, 7:41:51 AM9/8/18
to Keystone JS
Hey there! I am a professional software dev project manager past 15 years and I am a PHP programmer so working with me is pleasure. There won't be any stupid requests and we will come up together with best ideas what to suggest to customer. I am friendly and I understand that you can work from wherever you want and whenever you want. We are freelancers, right?! :) We are a small team of freelancers working together and you could join us!

Now, we have several projects done in KeystoneJS but people in our team prefer Laravel/PHP so we really need you at least some 10-30h per one job once in a 1-3 months. If you are good then there will be more jobs in NodeJS / Express or React or Angular. So let me know more about your skillset and availability. If all suits first job can be started asap.

My Skype: kasparpalgi